We are seeking an energetic individual who is user-oriented and can maintain a friendly but professional work environment. You will gain valuable experience while working in an international corporate environment.
- Lead the automation architecture of our multi-component platform of our Customer.
- Design, implement, execute and maintain cutting edge automation solutions for applications, API’s, and frameworks.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing to ensure comprehensive code coverage.
- Perform debugging and root cause analysis of product failures and log software defects.
- Determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality.
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create and improve product quality.
- Contribute to product and process improvement discussions and the refinement of Automation best practices, product schedules, and project risk assessments.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Automation and robotics
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Programming and coding experience
- Project management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and leadership skills
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Ready to travel abroad (Europe) so for longer periods (3-6 months) for training or customer involvement
- Excellent written / spoken English is a must, German is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing and implementing business applications or in Quality Assurance.
- Experience with automation system development life-cycle.
- Extensive knowledge of automation test engineering methodologies including automation testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, risk management.
- Excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment.
- Active team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High motivation and ability to learn something new.
- Committed to personal growth.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Resolve technical conflicts.
- Support client-agile development teams by providing architectural planning and guidance.
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging techniques and understanding of web-based and API technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة