Position: Senior Project Manager Assistant
Project Title: "PEACE STEPS: experiences of social and solidal economy for a sustainable growth in Palestine" – AID 011.500 Development initiative funded by the Italian Agency of Cooperation and Development under the call OSC 2017
Organization: VdT - Vento di Terra NGO
Starting date: 20th August, 2021
Duration of the contract: Five months – including a two-month probation period – with possible extension, subject to needs, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
Type of contract: Full time or part time, to be evaluated
This position is an assignment to support the implementation of the project “PEACE STEPS: experiences of social and solidarity economy for a sustainable growth in Palestine" - Development initiative funded by the Italian Agency of Cooperation and Development under the call OSC 2017.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager Assistant provides support with regards to the Project Manager in the implementation of the Project’s activities, and reports to him/her.
In particular, the Project Manager Assistant will have the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager in the implementation of the project’s activities, with specific focus on the coordination of the beneficiaries, local partners and stakeholders;
- Follow up with the implementation of all the project's activities in the field, in close cooperation with local partners, reporting to the project manager;
- Facilitate the communication flow and relationship with the partners and the relevant ministries and stakeholders;
- Draw up monthly reports on the progress of ongoing activities;
- Assist the Project Manager in the realization of all the documentation materials according to donor's procedure (minutes, reports, photos, videos);
- Conduct need assessments;
- Assist Vento di Terra staff in designing new project proposals;
- Collaborate with Vento di Terra staff in collecting and archiving the supporting documents and all the other necessary documentation needed for the financial audit, according to the donor’s procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Please note that only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. The selection interviews will be held at the VdT office in Bethlehem and/or on-line. Any transport costs to attend the interview will be borne by the candidates. We also inform you that if the suitable candidate is identified before the expiry of the vacancy, it will be closed earlier than the date indicated.