This position is an assignment to support the implementation of the project “Peace Steps – experiences of social and solidarity economies for sustainable growth in Palestine” funded by AICS (Italian Agency for Development Cooperation) – code AID 011.500 under the call OSC 2017.
The project intends to strengthen and spread practices of Social and Solidarity Economy opportunities which are fair, responsible and sustainable for youth and women of the Bedouin communities and marginalized areas of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working closely with all the actors involved in the project, and in particular with the expatriate project manager, the Local administrator will have the following key duties and responsibilities.
- To assist the Expatriate Project Manager in the realization of the activities of the project with reference to the abidance to local financial procedures in force in West Bank as well as in Gaza Strip and to donor's procedures;
- To prepare and deliver all the payments directly managed by Vento di Terra;
- To prepare and update the financial file where all the payments should be recorded;
- To be the referent person in all the financial issues related to the implementation of the project for the local partners;
- To assist the Expatriate Project Manager in the realization of intermediate and final financial reports of the project;
- To assist the Expatriate Project Manager in elaborating and updating the financial plan of the project;
- To facilitate the communication with the relevant ministries, the banks and the accountant office;
- The local administrator will refer directly to the expatriate project manager who is responsible for the project.
The Local administrator acts in accordance with Vento di Terra NGO principles and values.
The Local administrator is totally aware that any act or activity undertaken in conflict with VdT principles and value will lead to the break of the contract.
The Local administrator agrees that all the materials and the documentation produced in the framework of the action is to be considered as VdT’s property, any other use, not related to the implementation of the action or not authorized by Vento di Terra NGO, is prohibited.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in business administration, economy or other relevant fields;
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in the sector of the International Cooperation;
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in the position of local administrator in international cooperation projects;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the English language (oral and written)
- Arab mother tongue;
- Ability in multitasking and in working under stressful conditions;
- Good team working skills;
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of the local context of the beduin communities;
- Previous working experience in beduin communities.
Interested candidates should send their updates CV- including details of 3 references- to the following address: [email protected] by the end of 15th of June