Position: Senior Project Manager Assistant
Project Title: "PEACE STEPS: experiences of social and solidal economy for a sustainable growth in Palestine" – AID 011.500 Development initiative funded by the Italian Agency of Cooperation and Development under the call OSC 2017
organization: VdT - Vento di Terra NGO
Starting date: 15th December, 2020
Duration of the contract: Nine months – including a two-month probation period – with possible extension, subject to needs, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
This position is an assignment to support the implementation of the project “PEACE STEPS: experiences of social and solidarity economy for a sustainable growth in Palestine" - Development initiative funded by the Italian Agency of Cooperation and Development under the call OSC 2017.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager Assistant provides support with regards to the Project Manager in the implementation of the Project’s activities, and reports to him/her.
In particular, the Project Manager Assistant will have the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager in the implementation of the project’s activities, with specific focus on the coordination of the beneficiaries, local partners and stakeholders;
- Follow up with the implementation of all the project's activities in the field, in close cooperation with local partners, reporting to the project manager;
- Facilitate the communication flow and relationship with the partners and the relevant ministries and stakeholders;
- Draw up monthly reports on the progress of ongoing activities;
- Assist the Project Manager in the realization of all the documentation materials according to donor's procedure (minutes, reports, photos, videos);
- Conduct need assessments;
- Assist Vento di Terra staff in designing new project proposals;
- Collaborate with Vento di Terra staff in collecting and archiving the supporting documents and all the other necessary documentation needed for the financial audit, according to the donor’s procedures.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following essential requirements, to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- BA in International Relations, Political and Social Sciences, International Development or related fields. Other degrees of the same level may be taken into consideration if accompanied by sector specific experience;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate working experience with international organizations and/or governmental aid agencies on project/programme field coordination and/or stakeholder coordination;
- Proficient English user (oral and written);
- Arabic mother tongue;
- Good knowledge of the local context with specific reference to the Bedouin communities;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability in multitasking and in working under stressful conditions;
- Good team working skills;
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Sharepoint);
- Driving licence.
Knowledge of Italian language.
The Project Manager Assistant acts in accordance with Vento di Terra NGO principles and values.
The Project Manager Assistant is totally aware that any act or activity undertaken in conflict with VdT principles and value will lead to the break of the contract.
The Project Manager Assistant agrees that all the materials and the documentation produced in the framework of the action is to be considered as VdT’s property, any other use, not related to the implementation of the action or not authorized by Vento di Terra NGO, is prohibited.
المسمى الوظيفي Senior Project Manager Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 06 - Dec - 2020
المكان بيت لحم
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
Applications, accompanied by a motivational letter and CV and bearing at least two references (name, position, contact) in addition to authorization to process personal data must be sent to [email protected] within December the 6th, indicating the subject of the mail: Application_PM Assistant Vento di Terra
Please note that only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. The selection interviews will be held at the VdT office in Bethlehem and/or on-line. Any transport costs to attend the interview will be borne by the candidates. We also inform you that if the suitable candidate is identified before the expiry of the vacancy, it will be closed earlier than the date indicated.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.