Tetra Tech DPK is implementing Epsilon-P project under a contract funded by the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL). Epsilon-P project involves the development of Epsilon-P information management system for serval Palestinian security services. The project is based on delivering two modules; the HR and the Operations Management module. So far, the HR module has been completed and the team is heavily involved in developing the Operations Management module.
Epsilon-P project is seeking to hire a qualified personnel to fill the "Senior Java/JEE Developer" position on a limited term contract (full time employee or consultancy basis) with possibility of extension.
Senior Java/JEE Developer
The Senior Java/JEE Developer will be a member of a development team working on a large business applications solution, participate in developing a scalable, reliable, secured, maintainable, extendable, and adaptable applications through building solid and reusable components. The Senior Java developer must be a team player with a high level of web applications development and troubleshooting skills, in addition to being self-motivated to learn and work with minimal supervision.
The senior developer should be aware of the Scrum software development methodology and it is preferred if he/she served / serving as Scrum master.
- Be involved in all aspects of development including designing, coding, writing test cases and documenting components of the architecture using Java, JEE, and XML-based technologies.
- Write high-level and detailed design documentation. Design object oriented diagrams using UML.
- Gather and understand stakeholder requirements and overall product architecture.
- Create proof of concepts (PoCs) to validate design assumptions.
- Analyze complex system logic in order to prepare or refine technical specifications.
- Recommends and implements policies and standards and ensures adherence to security procedures.
- Provide assistance to testers as needed to determine system problems.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for the development team members.
- Serve as Scrum master if needed.
- 3+ years’ working experience of components development using Java & JEE.
- In-depth knowledge of the JEE Specification including: Tomcat, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, Java-Mail, JAAS, JDBC, HTTP, HTTPS, and XML.
- 3+ years’ experience designing Web services.
- 3+ years’ experience of OOA/OOD and knowledge of design patterns.
- 3+ years’ experience providing solutions for complex multi-components systems using Java & JEE technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience of SQL & Relational DBMS (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL).
- In depth knowledge of HTTP Invoker, SOAP, WSDL.
- In depth knowledge of Object Relational Mapping (ORM), mainly Hibernate Framework.
- In depth knowledge of Java Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Framework, Spring Security, Grails Framework, XML, and XML Schemas.
- In depth knowledge in Scrum and scrum master
- In depth experience of Web standards, HTML / HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design.
Bootstrap 3.X experience is recommended.
- Experience in revision control systems (mainly Git), FTP, SFTP, and SSH.
Applications should be sent by e-mail, clearly indicating the position of interest, with attached CV and cover letter detailing your qualifications. The application should also include a copy of official university certificate. Applications should be submitted no later than Sunday, October 14, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
JSAP is an equal opportunity employer.
E-mail: [email protected]
No phone calls, please. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.