- Proofreading and copyediting content to ensure accuracy, readability and consistency in tone, grammar and syntax to make sure English texts live up to international media standards.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Develop editorial calendar, and be responsible for end-to-end and timely execution as agreed with editorial manager.
- Overseeing the content production process and ensuring it meets our quality standards.
- Mentoring editors and helping them improve the clarity, consistency, and overall quality of content.
- Presenting radio program and news bulletins when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or related field.
- Native in English Language.
- 5+ Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Familiar with local and Jerusalem issues.
- 2+ in presenting radio program and news.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Experience from international media would be an asset.
Interested candidates shall send their CV and cover letter to [email protected], no later than Wednesday, 6 April 2022. Please specify the position in the subject of the email.