Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
- Architect, Design, and implement infrastructures and tools to enable AI research and deployment within the AWS ecosystem
- Implement & manage all infrastructure stacks for various company applications
- Implement & manage CI/CD pipelines for various company applications
- Implement & manage automation processes for various applications and tasks
- Implement & manage integrations between company systems and third parties
- Administer third party applications
- Administer relational & non relational databases in the company
- Monitor all infrastructure resources & applications to make sure they are healthy, operational 24/7, and secure against any cyber attacks
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of proven experience in the AWS cloud ecosystem
- 2+ years of proven experience in UNIX/Linux system administration
- 2+ years of proven experience in Cl/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins
- 1+ years of proven experience in container technologies, Docker and Kubernetes
- 1+ years of proven experience with NoSQL database administration (namely MongoDB)
- 1+ years of proven experience with infrastructure scripting solutions using Bash or Python
- 1+ years of proven experience with system monitoring tools such as Datadog
- Good knowledge in cloud security practices and data security practices
- Experience provisioning and managing Machine Learning infrastructures and tools
- Good Knowledge in provisioning and managing data streaming services such as Kafka or Kinesis
- Good knowledge in agile software development life cycle
Please apply on our webite at Senior DevOps Engineer - Stuff™ (getstuff.com)