Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the technical feasibility of our API and Backend infrastructure
- Implement smart and elegant solutions to solve product challenges
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Own your work as a team member and a colleague
- Be proactive in designing solutions with the product and data teams
- Optimize our applications for maximum speed and reliability
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Who you are?
What should you have?
- 2+ years experience working with the Express.js framework
- 2+ years experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Firebase or similar technologies
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Pro-active and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Please apply for this position on our website - Back-End Developer – Stuff™ (getstuff.com)