What is Stuff ™ ?
Stuff is a technology company that offers an on-demand Chief of Stuff ™ service that takes care of all the personal and administrative tasks that companies and individuals would rather delegate. Stuff couples powerful AI with human gumption to keep the Chief of Stuff ™ service affordable so that one day everyone can simply focus on what matters to them, and pass the other stuff to us.
As we grow, the challenges we face grow respectively, and we’re in reach for a passionate and talented Backend engineer to join us in our journey to build something.
Who Are You?
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 2+ experience working with the Express.js framework
- 2+ experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Firebase or similar technologies
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company's success
- Excellent communication, time management skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- Be a part of an amazing, ambitious and international team
- Work on cutting edge technologies to solve fascinating challenges
- Enjoy A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
- Join a fast-growing technology company heading for the moon
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their resume in English by e- mail to [email protected] and include the job title "Backend Developer" in the subject line.
Only applicatns who meet the above selection criteria, and skills will be considered for interviews.