Userpilot is a leading product analytics and engagement software. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users with the additional help of user engagement and feedback tools.
We're working on
UI Pattern Builder: Userpilot Chrome Extension is a lightweight tool to build highly customizable in-app messages on top of your web application with zero code.
Tracking and Contextual Triggering: Userpilot client side SDK can be installed on your web application to track users' properties and events. It also serves as a triggering layer for UI components built through our tools. It is highly performant and algorithm centric where its functionality is designed to integrate commonly with all web applications.
Data Segmentation: Through tracking user properties and event capturing, our customers are able to segment their users into compositions on demand through an expressive set of queries. That means having the data constructed in queryable way and consistent across all nodes in a distributed environment is a must.
Real-time infrastructure: We support contextual triggering based on user journey and interactions. The eligibility of each product experience needs to be evaluated and pushed in sub-second latencies.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, test, and deploy dynamically scalable, highly reliable, real time services on the cloud.
- Optimize the performance of our data ingestion and processing pipelines in a distributed system.
- Participate in the design, architecture, and delivery of new features in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices and performance.
You'd be an excellent fit if you
- Built reliable real time backend services at a very large scale.
- Have previously optimized cloud infrastructure costs through caching techniques or more efficient data processing logic.
- Carried technical leadership for an engineering team.
- Have a strong product sense and pursuit for quality deliveries.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience in contributing to open source projects.
- Experience in working with Elixir and the Phoenix web framework.
- Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you.
- Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 9-day winter break.
- Unlimited snacks, a fully stocked fridge, and a barista coffee machine.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Backend Software Engineering role.
- Professional experience in developing software within a distributed system that relies on in-memory data stores and big data databases.
- Professional experience with a high level programming language (Ruby, PHP, Python, etc..).
- Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below