Userpilot is a leading product analytics and engagement software company. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users with the additional help of user engagement and feedback tools.
We're working on
UI Pattern Builder: Userpilot Chrome Extension is a lightweight tool for our customers to build highly customizable templates to trigger on their web applications with zero code.
Tracking and Contextual Triggering: Userpilot SDK is used by our customers to track their users' properties and events. It also serves as a triggering layer for UI components built through our tools. It is highly performant and algorithm centric where its functionality is designed to integrate commonly with all web applications.
Data Segmentation: Through tracking user properties and event capturing, our customers are able to segment their users into compositions on demand through an expressive set of queries. That means having the data constructed in queryable way and consistent across all nodes in a distributed environment is a must.
Real-time infrastructure: We support contextual triggering based on user journey and interactions. The eligibility of each product experience needs to be evaluated and pushed in sub-second latencies.
What you'll do at Userpilot
Userpilot's infrastructure runs on Amazon Web Services. We use Terraform (infrastructure as code) to manage our infrastructure's configurations and releases securely. We employ Kubernetes and Docker for orchestration and containerization of our services, primarily written in Elixir. Our internal communication takes place via REST or RPC, and we use Github Actions for our CI/CD pipeline.
As an engineer of the Infrastructure team, you'll be involved in:
- Collaborating with senior engineers to build distributed systems that can handle data at scale.
- Assisting in managing the orchestration and configurations of components such as compute instances, storage, networking, DNS entries, and CDN.
- Helping debug production issues across multiple services and levels of our infrastructure stack.
- Contributing to the reliability and availability of services in accordance with SLAs, including response to production incidents as needed.
- Monitoring server costs and suggesting improvements for inefficiencies where possible.
- Aiding other teams in setting up their CI/CD workflows.
- Assisting in the automation of manual processes where feasible.
- Supporting initiatives to expand the boundaries of our infrastructure at scale.
- Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you.
- Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 9-day winter break.
- Unlimited snacks, a fully stocked fridge, and a barista coffee machine.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A good understanding of computer science fundamentals, especially in relation to distributed systems and networks.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing services (e.g. AWS) and a minimum of 1 year of experience in Production Operations, DevOps/SRE role, ideally in a SaaS application delivery context.
- Some experience in managing the orchestration of containerized services using tools like Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
- Scripting experience with bash or any high level programming language.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other LAN/WAN networking protocols such as DHCP, VPN, NAT.
- Effective communication skills. You thrive in a team environment.
- An inclination towards making small, incremental changes to existing systems over undertaking large multi-quarter projects.
- Ability to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience contributing to open source.
- Experience working with Terraform or any IaC tool.
- Experience, or any level of knowledge of Elixir, Erlang, or other BEAM systems.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below