Userpilot is a leading product analytics and engagement software tool. Our pioneering event-based tracking solution gives product teams the ability to gain insights into how to best acquire, convert, and retain their users with the additional help of user engagement and feedback utilities.
About the Role
We're on the hunt for a talented Senior Backend Software Engineer who is passionate about building scalable and high-performing solutions within a state-of-the-art ecosystem. As a core contributor, you'll harness our tech stack to design, implement, and optimize real-time applications in the cloud. Join us if you thrive in a dynamic agile setup, love exploring new tech horizons, and are keen on crafting technologies that drive impactful outcomes. Dive into this challenging and fulfilling role and let's shape the future together.
What you’ll do
As a Backend Software Engineer, you'll be involved in:
- Designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining dynamically scalable, highly reliable, real-time services on the cloud, using our preferred tech stack (Elixir/Phoenix, ClickHouse, MySQL, RabbitMQ..etc).
- Optimizing the performance of our data ingestion and processing pipelines across a distributed system.
- Contributing in feature design and delivery as part of a collaborative and fast-paced agile environment.
- Evaluating new tools and processes to improve the overall development cycle and change management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience working in a Backend Software Engineering role.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Professional experience in developing software within a distributed system hosting big data and in-memory data stores.
- Professional experience with a high-level programming language (Ruby, PHP,
- Possession of self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
You'd be an excellent fit if you
- Built reliable real-time backend services at a very large scale.
- Have previously optimized cloud infrastructure costs through caching techniques or efficient data processing logic.
- Carried technical leadership for an engineering team.
- Have a strong product sense and pursuit of quality deliveries.
- Have an open-minded mentality that harnesses feedback as an opportunity to grow and improve.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience in working with Elixir and the Phoenix web framework.
- Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you.
- Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- 9-day winter break.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below