We are a product growth platform that helps 100s of modern product teams easily create in-product growth experiments to optimize for user engagement. Userpilot, a US-based software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, is opening an engineering office in Ramallah and has an immediate need for a Senior Back End Engineer.
As a Back End Engineer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the Font End part. If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 4+ years of experience as a Back End developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages like PHP and Node.js
- Knowledge of Laravel framework is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by sending their CV to [email protected]