AXSOS sees itself as an IT company with an intercultural approach. AXSOS follows a philosophy that is more oriented towards values such as individual know-how, proximity, trust-building, and humanity than towards technical standard solutions. It is therefore a company that defies norms and conventions, goes its own way, and assumes social responsibility.
AXSOS AG offers a comprehensive full-service portfolio of IT security, IT infrastructure, and custom development. AXSOS AG was founded in 2009 and has offices in Stuttgart, Solingen, Dettingen/Erms, Ramallah, Jerusalem and Thessaloniki.
We are seeking an energetic individual who is user-oriented and can maintain a friendly but professional work environment. You will gain valuable experience while working in an international corporate environment.
WE OFFER YOU
- A permanent employment contract
- 5 days full time (42 hours)
- A modern work environment in an international, informal working atmosphere
- We are open, honest, direct, friendly, and uncomplicated in our dealings with each other
- Possibility of working from home.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Work with our product team to build exciting new features for our customers.
- Work with the QA team in analyzing and resolving issues/defects.
- Work with Release Engineering team in-app deployment activities
- Work with our UX team to implement pixel-perfect designs and animations.
- Implement unit test cases as part of new feature development.
- Improve the code quality of a large codebase.
- Solve the type of challenging engineering problems that come with building a highly interactive trading experience.
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Excellent written/spoken English is a must, German is a plus.
- Ready to travel abroad (Europe) so for longer periods (3-6 months) for training or customer involvement.
- Personal commitment to success - making it happen whatever it takes.
- Prepared to dive into unknown challenges.
- Committed to delivering daily high-quality work.
- Committed to personal growth.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience performing as an Android Developer.
- Previous work experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions
- Good Object-Oriented knowledge.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases
- Android-specific experience required includes:
o API level 26+
o Experience with Android unit and UI tests
o Android architecture components
o Firebase Integration (Real-time Database / Firestore real-time features)
o Experience working with local android Databases (SQLite and NoSQL)
o Experience with Custom Android Views
All interested candidate should apply through apply now in the link provided bellow: