Logitude is a state of art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide (www.logitudeworld.com), Logitude’s cloud solution encompasses the latest freight management software for optimal functionality, covering the full freight forwarding lifecycle. The easy-to-use freight forwarding system consists of several freight forwarder software modules .
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to drive sales and build a team of dynamic sales professionals. This is aan opportunity to take ownership of a key leadership role in a growing company. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level .
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Driving sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives at Medium-Large size businesses.
- Leading in-person client presentations to customers, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals.
- Engaging with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
- Developing and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution.
- Hiring, training and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s, and Account Executives as the company grows.
- Working with on-boarding team to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients.
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Collaborating with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development.
- Working closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Sales of Software/Technology solutions.
- Proven experience working with international customers.
- Experience in SaaS sales and B2B is a plus.
- Record of meeting or exceeding personal and team sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups).
- Excellent command in English.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to include your resume.