Logitude; is a leading software provider for freight forwarding industry used in more than 90 countries worldwide (www.logitudeworld.com). Logitude is a state-of-the-art cloud solution encompasses the latest freight management software for optimal functionality, covering the full freight forwarding lifecycle.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Documentation and Video Tutorial Creator. As a Documentation Creator, you will be responsible for creating clear, concise, and engaging product documentation and videos for our SaaS software “Logitude”.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Creating written documentation for the various modules and features of our SaaS software.
- Collaborating with the software development team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of documentation and tutorials.
- Researching industry best practices and trends to ensure our documentation and tutorials are up-to-date and relevant.
- Communicating complex technical concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Maintaining a smooth data flow for the video tutorials.
- Good understanding of the structure and creation of short video tutorials.
- Managing and maintaining a library of video tutorials and documentation for our SaaS software.
- Working with the marketing team to promote and distribute video tutorials and documentation to customers and prospects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven experience creating documentation for software applications.
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Basic Familiarity with video editing software and tools is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS software and cloud computing concepts is preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to attach your resume.