About Alma Health
We’re building a new kind of healthcare company to serve the most vulnerable patients: Patients with Chronic Illnesses. We’re managing everything from insurance to logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our employees are dedicated to a clear vision: Improving the lives of patients with chronic illnesses to help them regain control of their lives. Join us as we prove just how much a healthcare company can deliver.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. This person will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Job Location: Ramallah, Palestine
What you'll do
- Strategically identify, qualify and convert new business clients
- Grow an existing portfolio of clients by following your account management process
- Identify upsell opportunities from the existing client base
- Work closely with in house teams such as Product, Finance, and Marketing to ensure that client requirements are effectively articulated internally
- Maintain the CRM system to accurately record sales activities, pipeline, and progress towards sales targets
- Clearly communicate the value proposition, intimately matching solutions to client needs that have been identified and uncovered.
- Effectively communicate Alma Health’s value proposition to ensure that the technical aspect of our proposition is communicated with authority
- Utilize data to your advantage to assist with meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets
- Be equally comfortable in prospecting new clients as providing first-class account management
- Ability to penetrate large-scale organizations and effectively reach agreements through various
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Graduate Degree or Higher Qualification preferably in BS/MS
At least 10 years of industry experience
Must speak English fluently (read, speak & write)
Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Strong business sense and industry expertise
Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
Please send your CV to [email protected]