Fnarsoft is the development center of Logitude World, which is a state of art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide (www.logitudeworld.com).
Logitude’s cloud solution encompasses the latest freight management software for optimal functionality, covering the full freight forwarding lifecycle. The easy-to-use freight forwarding system consists of several freight forwarder software modules.
We are looking for energetic, driven, and passionate Sales Account Executives to join our sales team and accelerate the continued growth of Logitude World.
As an account executive, you will uncover opportunities to win new business and increase the value of accounts by upselling and cross-selling those you bring on. You’ll grow your client base by hunting down new business opportunities and pushing deals over the finish line. Whilst working in a supportive team environment you will work with autonomy, hustling to hit targets and win incentives. You will host client meetings, give presentations, and use your excellent people skills to build strong client relationships.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Manage new leads to provide the needed assistance to potential customers.
- Understand the customer’s requirements.
- Train potential customers on Logitude and highlight how it can meet their needs.
- Manage your own opportunities to close sales deals.
- Communicate with prospects through a variety of channels including Phone, Email, etc.
- Maintain detailed records in a CRM software and your sales pipeline and report upwards as appropriate.
- Proactively grow your portfolio through identifying and pursuing cross-sell & up-sell opportunities.
- Provide explanations of customers’ needs and feedback to management.
- BA degree in business or an equivalent field.
- 2+ years of experience in sales.
- Excellent command of the English language; both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills .
- Professional and warm personality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pride and attention to detail in your work.
- Experience in written client correspondence.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Dependable, flexible, self-motivated, collaborative.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to attach your resume.