Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It grants quality inpatient and outpatient medical treatment to babies and children up to 14 years of age irrespective of their origin, gender, religion or political conviction. CBH is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
CBH organizational culture thrives for efficient and humane services. The hospital also sets standards for the medical and nursing services offered in the region, which makes it a competitive employment opportunity and a training center for over 250 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
- Participate in admission/discharge of patients, daily rounds in the pediatric wards and consultation of patients at the Outpatient Clinic of the Hospital.
- Write detailed medical documentation
- Possess basic computer skills
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Effective communication skills with colleagues, staff, patients and their parents.
- This position requires professionalism, empathy and a high eagerness to learn.
- Excellent command in English and Arabic both written and spoken
- Candidates should have a license to practice medicine
- Good communication skills
- University degree in Human Medicine
Please note that this position duration is for 2 years only.
Interested candidates are to send their CVs in Word or PDF format to:
[email protected] no later than 08/07/2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.