UCAS Technology Incubator (UCASTI) is founded by the University College of Applied Sciences in 2011; UCASTI has been dedicated to support entrepreneurs in different sectors and stages. It especially supports entrepreneurs who have creative and ambitious ideas by providing them with administrative, technical, legal, marketing and financial support to grow and continue until these ideas turn to become successful business startups.
The reporting specialist will be responsible for delivering an average of 1-2 reports monthly. The reports’ must be in compliance with donors’ templates, formats, there are several types of reports such as: progress reports, narrative or final reports and other similar types of reports for different projects.
The following points are within the scope of this assignment:
- Keep updated about all progresses in activities implemented by UCASTI
- Understand the details of every project implemented in UCASTI through the project proposals, meetings with beneficiaries, staff and previous reports.
- Prepare all periodic reports such as progress, final, narrative reports as required with complete compliance with the donors’ requirements.
- Preparing the monthly newsletter for all project activities
- Review and revision any published reports
- Provide insights and analysis to managers and coordinators after reporting
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education: University degree in Journalism, Law, International Relations, Economics, Business Administration/Management, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Job experience: Minimum of 3 years professional level job experience (external relations, donor relations, and policy advocacy) in development programs, program implementation reporting environment;
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Excellent communication abilities with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The position is based in Gaza City, Palestine.
The Reporting specialist is supervised by the Program Manager.
Job Type: Part time
Interested candidates should send a cover letter with a CV via email to