Aswaq investments company is seeking a full-time receptionist to work at its headquarter in Ramallah, the successful candidate will be part of the administration department.
- Operates a multiple position switchboard handling incoming, outgoing, and intra-company calls in a timely manner, and to rout calls and inquiries with professionalism and courtesy to the concerned employee.
- Perform other receptionist duties including proper greeting and controlling of the movement of visitors and walk-ins, mail pro cessing, forwarding messages, etc. (Discretion and confidentiality is a must).
- Updating connects database, coordinate all mail into and out of the office, and to manage the scheduling of the conference room.
- Assist in the maintaining of office supplies inventory.
- Controls petty cash disperses.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
- Minimum one year of experience in general receptionist/ telephone, experience including screening and routing incoming calls, voice mail system operation, front office reception.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel, exposure to other Microsoft would be a plus.
- Typing skills is a must -Arabic & English, as well as skills in managing office equipment.
- Qualified candidates should include in their application the following.
- Curriculum vita (cv), & A cover letter in English.
- Two references with full contact information.
We welcome qualified candidates to send their application to: [email protected]
No Later than the end of day November 04,2021
(only short-listed candidate will be contacted)