Investment Analyst/Senior Investment Analyst
Aswaq Investments company is seeking to hire a full time Investment Analyst/Senior Investment Analyst to work at its headquarter in Ramallah, the successful candidate will be part of the Investment Department.
- Prepare periodic quality research reports on micro and macro levels.
- Undertake the analysis of financial statements, valuation reports and feasibility studies to submit appropriate recommendations and grasp key factors under verification.
- Conduct day to day monitoring of local capital market, business trends, updated economy legislation and assume proper reporting on key pre-determined considerations.
- Monitor and track the performance of Aswaq portfolio companies and report the performance against KPIs and benchmarks on timely manner.
- Provide quality inputs on new investment opportunities and business development.
- Liaise and coordinate with different departments to produce productive analysis and governance documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.A in finance, Investment or related field, CFA is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and productive thinking.
- Financial modeling, inception and validation.
- Outstanding reporting skills pertaining to investment functions.
- An extensive background of investments infrastructure, national legislation and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, oral and written.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] no later than the end of day March 02, 2019, The cover letter should illustrate the candidate knowledge and experience and how they match the job requirements for this position.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)