Aswaq Investments company, arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking a full time Investment Analyst to work at its headquarter in Ramallah, the successful candidate will be part of the Investment Department.
- Undertake the analysis of financial statements, valuations, and feasibility reports.
- Conduct quality research and analytical reports and provide recommendations.
- Monitor and track capital markets, business trends and updated economic legislation and bulletins.
- Provide general support to monitor and track the performance of investment portfolio against KPIs and benchmarks.
- Provide quality inputs on new investment opportunities and business development transactions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.A in Finance, Investment or related fields, professional designation is a plus.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in investments in Palestine.
- Strong analytical skills, financial modeling, and reporting.
- Knowledge of investments infrastructure, national legislation, and key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, oral and written.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
- Curriculum vita (CV),
- Three references with full contact information,
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day April 24, 2022.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)