Looking for a high-growth company to join and sky-rocket your career, but at the same time an equitable & fun place to work?
If you want to leave a mark on the tech/SaaS world, we'd love you to become part of the Userpilot Family! Join our diverse remote team of 40+ talented individuals disrupting the Digital Adoption space!
More than just a job
We don't see what we do as 'just work'. We're on a mission to disrupt the Digital Adoption space with a truly innovative product and world-best customer experience. Userpilot helps teams personalize the product experience at scale. With a fully customizable product experience layer that sits on top of the UI, product teams can quickly create contextual user experiences that trigger for the right person at the right stage of the user journey.
This can help teams optimize for user activation and maximize feature engagement. There is nothing more powerful than engaging users with a feature when it's actually relevant; something that cannot be done with a static UI that never changes.
About the role
We are looking for a sharp, experienced and passionate individual to join our team and take our testing to the next level.
At Userpilot, you'll work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure everything we build has strong test coverage and will continue to function reliably as our product evolves. If you are excited about testing different application flows and are passionate about delivering the best possible user experience, then we'd like to speak with you!
· Liaison to work with internal teams (product and engineering) to troubleshoot issues and develop effective test plans
· Perform manual testing on new features
· Perform manual regression tests on our releases
· Report bugs and errors to development teams
· Help troubleshoot issues
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· Bridge the gaps between support, UX, engineering, and product.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for product enhancements and modifications
· Assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases
· Identify, document, triage, and validate bugs and bug reports
· Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
· Contribute towards ongoing and new initiatives to ensure we maintain a rigorous, world-class testing approach
· Ability to handle multiple releases with multiple dependencies.
Nice to have
· Experience with testing SaaS Products
· Experience working with Chrome Extensions
· Knowledge of Automated testing techniques
· Experience working with API Testing
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
. Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you
. Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus
. Health Insurance
. 9-day winter break aside from Paid Days Off
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 0-2 years of experience as Software testing experience or similar role
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process testing complex systems
- Experience with testing web applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Contribute towards ongoing and new initiatives to ensure we maintain a rigorous, world-class testing approach
- Responsible, team-oriented, proactive with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Skilled at explaining technical problems and issues succinctly and clearly
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below