Public Sector Reform Experts
Chemonics International Inc. seeks public sector reform and public financial management experts for the anticipated Support to the Palestinian Authority to Build Stability, Deliver Services and Promote Reform in the Occupied Palestinian Territories component under the Stability, Services and Reform Programme (SSRP) funded by the UK-Government (DFID) based in Ramallah, West Bank. The aim of the programme is to design and implement a technical assistance facility with a focus on building the capacity of the Palestinian Authority to deliver on three core output areas, namely:
- Public administration reform, including institution-building at the centre-of-government to strengthen policy, planning and communications, to underpin government effectiveness and improved service delivery in specific line ministries (e.g. health and education).
- Public financial management (PFM) reform to underpin fiscal stability.
- Revenue reform, to strengthen tax enforcement and improve the business environment.
The project is scheduled to be awarded in August 2018. Mobilisation will commence in September 2018 with implementation over a period of 3-5 years.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Areas of Expertise Sought:
- Public financial management
- Revenue policy and administration
- Revenue administration
- Budget preparation
- Budget execution, accounting and reporting
- Policy and strategic planning
- Fiduciary risk
- Tax enforcement and measures
- Macro-fiscal analysis
- Public sector planning
- Improvement of service delivery (health and/or education)
- Civil service reform
- Strengthening government institutions
- Sector strategy development and monitoring
- Political economy analysis
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education to a post-graduate degree level in a relevant subject
- Proven experience in public financial management, public sector governance or health financing/public health management.
- Prior consulting experience on donor-funded technical assistance programmes, UK government funded preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver in a complex and politically sophisticated environment
- Proven experience with public financial management and monitoring & evaluation
- Experience working in the West Bank and/or Gaza Strip is strongly preferred, though work experience in the MENA region will also be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic
To apply, please submit CVs to
with your first and last name in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we reimagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. We take a promising new way of powering a village in Kenya and adapt it to a village in Colombia. We embrace project management as a discipline, not an afterthought, so our clients get maximum impact for minimum risk. And we think big, about applying lessons learned across all of our projects, about bridging the gap between segregated technical fields and about forging partnerships that unite the world’s best minds to solve its toughest problems. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better. We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works.