Chemonics International, a leading international organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks a Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion Specialist for the anticipated USAID-funded Facilitating Access for Sustainable Trade, Revenue Mobilization, and Commerce (FASTRAC) project in the West Bank and Gaza. The project aims to reduce the burden of trade-related restrictions, transaction costs, and policy and institutional weaknesses to increase private sector-led economic growth. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion Specialist will:
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that the needs of women, youth, and other groups are fully integrated into the project’s activities
- Report on progress towards the inclusion of women, youth, and other groups in the project’s activities
- Assist with monitoring and evaluation of approved activities targeting women, youth, and other vulnerable groups;
- Other duties, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required (MA or above preferred) in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Experience working on donor-funded projects preferred
- Experience working directly with women, youth, and other groups or with programs targeting these groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English highly desired.
Please submit an electronic submission of your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5pm. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.