Founded in Bethlehem in 1953, Caritas Baby Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including regular inpatient services, intensive care and neonate care as well as general and specialized outpatient clinics. All supported by physiotherapy, pharmaceutical and nutrition services. To ensure comprehensive treatment, a wide range of regular and special diagnostic services is provided in addition to the social and psychological counseling for children and parents. Caritas Baby Hospital is affiliated with Children's Relief Bethlehem; an international and non-profit humanitarian organization based in Switzerland and it is one of the main employers in the area where it provides professional and training experience for around 250 employees.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
Public Relations Officer
- Assist in positioning the brand of CBH in the local market through the implementation of the hospital’s Marketing and Communication strategy.
- Develop news, and success stories about the hospital and patients.
- Prepare and update the hospital’s publications including image brochures, information sheet and other relevant documents.
- Feed in and maintain the hospital’s social media and website .
- Managing visiting groups including coordinaning for and taking part in guiding visitors to CBH.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Technical expertise in managing websites, and Facebook.
- knowledge in using design programs such as In-design.
- Very good photography skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. German and/ or Italian is preferable.
Interested candidates are to visit www.cbh.ps/en/careers and fill the needed form no later than 11/04/2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.