Psychologist/ Social Worker- Outreach Services
- Provide holistic individual, group and family therapy and psychosocial support for clients via outreach.
- Provide and accept referrals as required, and conduct follow up with clients while tracking progress through paper and electronic case management tools.
- Provide community awareness, clinical supervision and support to clients as required, and be able to coordinate with social workers, psychiatrists, and other mental health workers.
- Conduct comprehensive case management and data entry while taking into consideration the sensitivity of the cases and guaranteeing full confidentiality, and ensure concise analytical monitoring and evaluation of interventions.
- Coordinate with the Head of the Treatment and Rehabilitation Unit and project coordinator. Participate in case reviews, assessments and evaluations, and weekly visit reports.
- Must be fluent and able to provide reports, conduct presentations, and discuss cases in both Arabic and English, be familiar with technical terminology in both languages, and provide translations as necessary.
- Must be able to attend meetings and discuss interventions with various stakeholders
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Certified degree in clinical or counseling psychology or social work (Preferable a Master degree).
- Experience in supervision, conducting individual, group, family, and child therapy, good knowledge of data entry, case management, and expert use of publishing tools including Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and respond to emergency situations requiring immediate psychological intervention.
- Fluent Arabic and Very Good English language skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Holds a Jerusalem ID for field work in Jerusalem District.
Deadline to apply is no later than 17 June 2023. Those interested are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV in English to [email protected].
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.