Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the development of a funding strategy and a portfolio of local and international donors with having the ability to be a key player in the donor charity community for maintaining long term relations with donors.
- Research and follow up on published Calls for Proposals, Concept Notes, and Letters of Interest
- Maintaining a fundraising calendar and coordinate meetings with donors with developing a system list of all contacts and deadlines for grant donor awards and new funding opportunities
- Developing and strengthening donor relations for contribution in securing significant grant funds to ensure the delivery of TRC vision and promote its services and successes through both social media and local press.
- Identifying and delivering presentations to interested potential donors
- Coordinating with different program departments to compile activities information required for writing proposals including appeals
- Develop logical frameworks, action plans and tracking sheets in coordination with the Program Development Unit
- Undertaking independent research in finding alternative resources for funding or grant opportunities
- Follow up on donor requirements and guidelines for timely submission of concept notes and proposals
- Support General Director with ad hoc tasks
- Provide Arabic/English translation as necessary
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Qualified expertise with at least 2 years of experience in donor relations, project cycle management, and proposal writing
- Excellent communication skills; able to work independently or within team comprised of various departments under tight deadlines
- Proven experience in reporting to major donors, particularly EU and UN Agencies
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to travel and attend conferences and meetings throughout the West Bank as necessary
- Jerusalem ID is an asset.
Note: TRC is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be treated equally as well as equality between persons with disabilities and people without disabilities, and pays great attention to the rights of women and children.
This is a contractual deliverable task-based position and the is salary based on experience. Deadline for submission: November 16thth, 2022 at 4pm.
For those interested, please send a cover letter, CV, and 3 references in English to: [email protected] and include the subject: “Fundraising Officer”. TRC will not accept in-office visits or phone calls in regards to this position. Only short-listed candidates with high qualifications will be contacted. Thank you.