Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the development of a funding strategy and a portfolio of local and international donors with having the ability to be a key player in the donor chairty community for maintaining long term relations with donors.
- Research and follow up on published Calls for Proposals, Concept Notes and Letter of Interest.
- Maintaining a fundraising calendar and coordinate meetings with donors while developing a system list of all contacts and deadlines for grant donor awards and new funding oppurtunities.
- Developing and strengthening donor relations for contribution in securing significant grant funds to ensure the delivery of TRC vision and promote its services and successes through both social media and local press.
- Identifying and delivering presentations to interested potential donors.
- Coordinating with different program departments to compile activities information required for writing proposals, including appeals.
- Develop logical frameworks, action plans and tracking sheets in coordination with the Program Developement Unit.
- Undertaking indepnedent research in finding alternative resources for funding or grant oppurtunities.
- Follow up on donor requirements and guidelines for timely submission of concept notes and proposals.
- Support General Director with ad hoc tasks.
- Provide Arabic/English translation as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Highly qualified expertise with at least 5 years of experience in donor relations, project cycle management and proposal writing.
- Excellent communications skills; able to work independently or within a team comprised of various departments under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in reporting to major donors, particulary EU and UN Agencies.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to travel and attend conferences and meetings throughout the West Bank as necessary.
- Jerusalem ID is an asset.
*Note: As an equal oppurtunity employer, TRC treats all applicants equally, as well as treating persons with disabilities equally with those without disabilities, and puts great importance on protecting the rights of women and children.
Deadline for submission: May 14th, 2022 at 4 PM.
For those interested, please send a cover letter, CV, and 3 references in English to: [email protected] with the subject: "Fundraising Officer".
*TRC will not accept in-office visits or phone calls in regard to this position. Only short listed candidates with high qualifications will be contacted. Thank you.