Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered with the Palestinian Interior Ministry holds a certificate of registration number 7536, was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
Within this project, TFS is recruiting candidates for the following position:
- Provide individual and group therapy and health and environmental education by field visits.
- Implement awareness raising sessions.
- Organize and implement trainings in the psychosocial fields.
- Participate in diagnosing process.
- Prepare case studies for beneficiaries.
- Apply educational programs aims at providing the child with a new good behaviors.
- Apply play therapy sessions as a diagnostic and therapeutic method.
- Apply psychological tests and scales.
- Participate in preparing and implementing recreational activities for children and their families.
- Prepare cases files in a perfect manner.
- Prepare referral reports and documents in order to refer beneficiaries to the most specializes places.
- Prepare weekly and monthly plans and reports.
- Participate in preparing the detailed implementation plan (DIP) of project activities.
- Conduct and attend meetings, workshops, and other activities related to projects.
- Prepare project beneficiaries databases on Excel.
- Prepare regular progress reports.
- Prepare project success stories.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
- Commitment to the basics and principles of the Al Tawasol Forum Society and project policy
- Female candidates are preferred.
- The applicant should live in Middle Area.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in psychology or psychological counseling with 75% GPA at least.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of community work in NGOs, in the field of psychological counseling, social work, and work with children.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good coordination Skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience (both theory and practice) in psychopathology, Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Good computer skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents through psychologist
Deadline for applications is 7/9/2021 at 12:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 082557209