The Palestinian Hope Bridge Charitable Society, is a non-profit charitable association licensed by the Ministry of Interior under No. GA-1123-C, established in 2015 to work on improving the living conditions of people in poor and marginalized areas in the Gaza Strip, through the working in the fields of relief, development and raising the capacities of Palestinian society in all categories, as well as devoting its attention to improving the lives of the poor and reducing poverty.
Hope Bridge Charitable Society Announce it needs to:
Job title: Projects Coordinator
Contract duration: 6 months (can be renewed)
Direct supervisor: CEO
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordination of all project activities and events with governmental and civil society institutions and preparing action plans for their implementation.
- Field supervision and follow-up on the implementation of projects, preparation of work plans, operational plans and project schedules, and ensuring that all implementation of plans, contracts, specifications, implementation and security policies are implemented.
- Managing and processing the complete project file (Mailing, quotations, bids, progress and final reports)
- Issuing Producers of work and reports that document the association's work and activities.
- Work in cases of war and disasters according to the plan set by the association.
- Preparing proposals and economic feasibility studies for projects
- Preparing administrative and technical reports for projects
- Supervising the strengthening of the relationship with donors and funding institutions.
- Executing the work in all circumstances and times when it acquired.
- Work effectively and actively and create good working relationships with other institutions.
- Performing any other additional tasks and responsibilities required by the nature of the work.
- Supervising the preparation and production of media materials for projects.
- Develop and update security policies for the work team in the field, within the association and anywhere related.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- To have at least a bachelor's degree in administrative or engineering sciences from a well-known university.
- must have at least 5 years of actual previous experience in the field of project management and coordination.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
- must have previously worked on projects funded by international institutions.
- Proficiency in effective communication and communication skills
- Possess an excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, administrative and supervisory skills, and decisions making.
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and self-confidence.
- The ability to motivate the work team and improve the general work environment.
- Knowledge of handling project budgets and restructuring them.
- High experience in using office software applications such as MS Office and e-mail.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work.
- The ability to adopt with the changing of working hours in the emergency cases and huge events.
- Flexibility and initiative and the ability to suggest and express an opinion, the sense of responsibilities, to be open-minded and to possesses a collective human motive.
For those who meet the above conditions and find themselves qualified, please fill out the form in the link below.
Applications are accepted through the attached link from Thursday, 13.01.2022 until Monday, 17.01.2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Please keep in mind that no paper requests will be accepted inside the association's headquarters.