The Palestinian Hope Bridge Charitable Society, is a non-profit charitable association licensed by the Ministry of Interior under No. GA-1123-C, established in 2015 to work on improving the living conditions of people in poor and marginalized areas in the Gaza Strip, through the working in the fields of relief, development and raising the capacities of Palestinian society in all categories, as well as devoting its attention to improving the lives of the poor and reducing poverty.
Hope Bridge Charitable Society Announce it needs to:
Job title: IT Employee.
Contract duration: 6 months (can be renewed)
Direct supervisor: CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping in solve technical problems.
- Responsible for installing and upgrading system components.
- Setting up software for employees.
- Resolving IT and hardware issues and assisting in network administration
- Administering data and network security for departments including system firewalls, antivirus, group policy and email security
- Installing, configuring and monitoring wireless network systems
- Managing the platforms of the association.
- Providing training to fellow employees about network security and the best computer usage practices.
- Protect devices from intrusions by applying rules and polices, and perform periodically system updates.
- Any other duties deemed required to meet the Association's and Information Technology Unit's objectives.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
skills and qualifications
- Proficiency in the working of servers, networks, computers and peripherals
- Extensive knowledge of system security and procedures for protecting the associations data from intrusion or corruption
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Advanced knowledge about hardware and software configuration
- Ability to priorities tasks and create their work schedules with minimal supervision
- Excellent troubleshooting, creative and technical problem-solving skills
Flexibility and initiative and the ability to suggest and express an opinion, the sense of responsibilities, to be open-minded and to possesses a collective human motive.
For those who meet the above conditions and find themselves qualified, please fill out the form in the link below:
Applications are accepted through the attached link from Thursday 17.02.2022 until Sunday 20.02.2022.
Please keep in mind that no paper requests will be accepted inside the association's headquarters.