Context and Background
Hope Bridge Association (HBA) is a Palestinian non-profit, non-governmental, independent, and charitable organization, licensed by the Ministry of Interior under the title "GA-1123-C". HBA was established in 2015 by a group of skilled and experienced youth who are aspired to serve their people who suffer from siege, unemployment, poverty, and all harsh living conditions.
Hope Bridge Association is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Orphan Projects Officer based on the following responsibilities:
- Implement all Sponsorship social work operations for orphans, including beneficiary registration and selection, regular follow up and data update, in close cooperation with the direct supervisor, responsible for the office activities related to the assigned orphans.
- Analyze and evaluate the data collected by the team in order to articulate adequate proposals.
- Follow up the evolution of the assigned sponsored orphans through regular home visits and office interviews with their mothers.
- Enter data online, keeping regularly updated records of the assigned orphans during and after sponsorship in an appropriate filling system and computerized database.
- Register orphans’ applications, collecting all data and documents required for the sponsorship.
- Participate in the distribution of the sponsorship in a professional and beneficiary-friendly way.
- Provide the necessary data, orphans’ letters and photos, prepare and timely submit Situational Reports for each assigned orphan. The work involves updating the orphan’s data and photo as well as attaching and translating the orphan’s letter to the donor.
- Design the plan and implement the orphan’s activities, the selection and contact of beneficiaries, etc, of different orphan’s activities.
- Develop appropriate questionnaires for the orphans and participate in preparing projects proposals and budgets.
- Prepare program quarterly and yearly progress reports, and regularly preparing case studies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
andidates must possess the following competencies:
- University degree in social work or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum two years of proven working experience in the field of social work, preferably at in orphans sponsorship projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to fill the following form: https://forms.gle/sZkZxWVsQbvNysk69 no later than 09 Oct. 2021 .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.