Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Projects Accountant/ Ramallah
Will be responsible for processing payments in a timely manner, issuing periodic expense reports based on approved budgets to the donors and management, posting transaction to the accounting system, managing bank checks and transfers, monitoring procurement, and ensuring that staff are complying with administrative and financial procedures and policies, and supervising all accounts of all projects. Any related tasks asked by line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- University Degree in Accounting, or any related field Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an accountant, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
- Good knowledge and skills in financial software’s.
- Good writing skills and computer skills, especially excel, word and other Microsoft
- Excellent communications skills in English and Arabic.
- Able to work within teams and working under stress
Residence: Middle Governorate – Palestine.
Qualified candidates with relevant education and experience are encouraged to send their CV's with a cover letter no later than Saturday 26th of October 2019.
For more information about the employment opportunity and to apply, visit the website: