The Caritas Baby Hospital- CBH was founded in Bethlehem in 1953. CBH is affiliated with Children's Relief Bethlehem; an international and non-profit humanitarian organization based in Switzerland. Caritas Baby Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including regular inpatient services, intensive care and neonate care as well as general and specialized outpatient clinics. All supported by physiotherapy, pharmaceutical and nutrition services. To ensure comprehensive treatment, a wide range of regular and special diagnostic services is provided in addition to the social and psychological counseling for children and parents. Caritas Baby Hospital is one of the main employers in Bethlehem area where it provides professional and training experience to 250 employees.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for a Project Officer for a potential upcoming project that might take at CBH. This position is limited to the duration of the mentioned project.
- Participate in organization-wide projects that require additional support in initial research, planning, and feasibility analysis support
- Assist in producing reports; collection and assimilation of data; monitor project performance
- Complete complex projects supporting the work of the CEO
- Other job related duties
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Master’s degree is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant project experience
- Excellent command in English and Arabic both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates are to send their CVs in Word or PDF format to:
[email protected] no later than 04/04/2019, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.