The Palestine India Techno Park (PITP) was was established in 2016 as a non-profit research and innovation park to support the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine. PITP provides needed physical infrastructure, entrepreneurship programs, technology transfer office, Innovation Labs and Hubs, and Research and Development initiatives to introduce and promote science and innovative technologies, commercialize technological knowledge, and bridge the gap between the business sector and academia.
The PITP is seeking a qualified, highly organized and motivated candidate for the role of Project Manager at Palestine India Techno Park office, located in Birzeit, Ramallah, to execute the following responsibilities:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Expedite and coordinate project implementation through establishing collaborative relationships with executing and implementing agencies and supporting them technically and operationally.
- Identify technical assistance needs for project from various sources including national institutions/experts.
- Monitor and evaluate project activities; analyze and report on progress in terms of achieving results, using standard monitoring and evaluation tools; identify constraints and resource deficiencies and recommend corrective actions; monitor project expenditures and disbursements to ensure delivery is in line with the approved project budgets and to realize targeted delivery levels. In this respect, he/she will develop work plans, conduct field monitoring visits to project sites, meet and liaise with project staff, participate in review meetings and evaluation missions and develop project progress reports.
- Ensure efficient management of financial resources through planning and tracking of available resources, exercising appropriate financial controls and ensuring corporate financial policies are met and reporting structures established and maintained
- Provide full range managerial assistance to project partners to ensure quality management of PTP Funded sub-contracts and projects.
- Draft work plans and works with partners on regular reporting based on agreed monitoring tools.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation of the project and programme activities, establishing and implementing mechanisms to systematically assess the achievement of results, conducting field visits, participation in review meetings and evaluation missions and drafting regular inputs to status and progress reports related to gender based violence;
- Analyze basic factors affecting the achievement of results, recommends corrective actions and follow up on recommendations;
- Track the project activities and events according to the project document and keep an up-to-date calendar of events;
- Contribute to the creation and sharing of knowledge by documenting findings and lessons learned, success stories and best practices, strategies and approaches of the Country office and drafting relevant materials for dissemination;
- Any other related duties as may be required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Business related degree with 5 years of relevant work experience related stakeholders to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Familiarity with technology transfer, entrepreneurial ecosystem, and or commercisalistion.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills in the English language.
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter and salary history noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to: [email protected], with the subject header: Project Manager.
The deadline for submissions is 25 July 2023. All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.