Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections.
- Development of incubatee profiles and case studies.
- Develop periodic reports to funders and donors.
- Perform any other responsibilities within the scope of supporting PITP programs & projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Business related degree with 5 years of relevant work experience related stakeholders to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Postgraduate with preferably MBA degree.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills in the English language.
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter and salary history noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to: [email protected], with the subject header: Hub Officer.
The deadline for submissions is 10 November 2022. All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.