The Palestine India Techno Park (PITP) was was established in 2016 as a non-profit research and innovation park to support the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine. PITP provides needed physical infrastructure, entrepreneurship programs, technology transfer office, Innovation Labs and Hubs, and Research and Development initiatives to introduce and promote science and innovative technologies, commercialize technological knowledge, and bridge the gap between the business sector and academia.
The PITP is seeking a qualified, highly organized and motivated candidate for the role of Business Development Officer at Palestine India Techno Park office, located in Birzeit, Ramallah, to execute the following responsibilities:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections.
- Development of incubatee profiles and case studies.
- Develop periodic reports to funders and donors.
- Perform any other responsibilities within the scope of supporting PITP programs & projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Business related degree with 5 years of relevant work experience related stakeholders to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Postgraduate with preferably MBA degree.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills in the English language.
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter and salary history noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to: [email protected], with the subject header: Business Development Officer.
The deadline for submissions is 8 September 2022. All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.