Qudra Energy is a JV between the National Aluminum and Profiles Company (NAPCO) and Bank of Palestine (BOP) that is specialized in delivering utility-scale renewable energy generators to serve Palestinian citizens and businesses, with growing offices in Nablus and in Ramallah. Our depth of talents across our multi-discipline engineering team allows us to collaborate for building state of the art systems with cutting edge technology, we are currently seeking a pipeline of 100 MW within the next few years.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to plan and oversee the construction of our local MW-scale ground-mounted solar projects, working with subcontractors, engineers, and system designers to collaboratively deliver our internationally competitive renewable energy generators. As an employee of Qudra Energy, you will actively contribute to the planning, design, and construction of our projects to serve local communities. We support our employees with great salary and performance bonuses to cultivate a healthy, diverse, and enthusiastic work environment that offers a comfortable work life balance and appealing benefits programs. Candidates will also be trained in the fast-growing field of solar photovoltaics.Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage MW-scale solar projects within schedule and budget
- Creatively and analytically work in a problem-solving mindset showing teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Actively support the development of engineering practices, work plans, policies, tools, and partnerships
- Control functional descriptions, project management plans and engineering workflows and ensure the proper resources are assigned for clearly defined deliverables
- Manage and control subcontractors
- Oversee quality assurance checks, commissioning, and troubleshooting of grid integrated power plants
- Report project milestones, dependencies, and critical paths across the organization
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills
- Civil, mechanical, electrical or a relevant discipline engineering degree
- PMP, Prince2, Agile or an equivalent project management certification and experience
- Previous experience in managing construction projects in the last 3 years is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction and engineering principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software