Qudra Energy is a JV between the National Aluminum and Profiles Company (NAPCO) and Bank of Palestine (BOP) that is specialized in delivering utility-scale renewable energy generators to serve Palestinian citizens and businesses, with growing offices in Nablus and in Ramallah. Our depth of talents across our multi-discipline engineering team allows us to collaborate for building state of the art systems with cutting edge technology, we are currently seeking a pipeline of 100 MW within the next few years.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about the energy transition and wants to bring that passion and customer focus to the company. As a Qudra Energy employee, you will actively contribute to the planning, design, and construction of our projects to serve local communities. To foster a healthy, varied, and enthralling workplace, we provide excellent salaries and performance bonuses to
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Design medium and low voltage electrical systems according to best practices and standards
- Technical review of PV plant equipment and specification to match the grid connection requirements
- Help in reviewing calculations and design on regards with electrical design of the plant.
- Participate in the maintenance process and help in root cause analysis
- Cooperate with the execution team to make sure that the execution and installation process is matching the intended designs
- Participate in grid connection and commence plant commissioning protocols
- Review project documents for conformity and quality assurance
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to [email protected] by no later than 30/04/2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.