Qudra Energy is a JV between the National Aluminum and Profiles Company (NAPCO) and Bank of Palestine (BOP) that is specialized in delivering utility-scale renewable energy generators to serve Palestinian citizens and businesses, with growing offices in Nablus and in Ramallah. Our depth of talents across our multi-discipline engineering team allows us to collaborate for building state of the art systems with cutting edge technology. We are pursuing a pipeline of 100 MW of solar projects in the next three years and are seeking to be the premier renewable energy project developers in Palestine.
We are looking for a Civil and Mechanical Team Leader that will be involved in the design and construction of MW-scale ground-mounted solar projects with the latest technologies in the sector. You will work on terrain analysis and manipulation using modern engineering methods and software and collaborate with subcontractors and electrical engineers to deliver our internationally competitive renewable energy generators.As an employee of Qudra Energy, you will actively contribute to the planning, design, and construction of our projects to serve local communities. We support our employees with great salary and performance bonuses to cultivate a healthy, diverse, and enthusiastic work environment that offers a comfortable work life balance and appealing benefits programs. Candidates will also be trained in the fast-growing field of solar photovoltaics.Roles and Responsibilities
- Construction design and management of exciting new engineering concepts of cost-efficient ground-mounted solar projects
- Calculate and analyze structures under various physical conditions using a range of modern computer software and equipment
- Engage with the electrical design team to collaborate on several aspects of the project design and construction
- Prepare functional descriptions and engineering workflows of the installation work
- Monitor and manage civil and mechanical installation subcontractors to deliver design concepts
- Prepare and document as built drawings after construction
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Civil engineering degree with strong background on material strength, stress-strain studies, and geotechnical analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills to control and manage subcontractors
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and understand civil engineering concepts
- Previous experience in construction projects is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil and other civil design software