Job Title: Project Manager
Station J aims at making economic, social and sustainable impact through Palestinian innovation fueled by expertise, entrepreneurial talent, and new technology from across the globe. Our role is combining practices, tools, resources and environments to influence the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Jerusalem. We guide innovators and entrepreneurs from ideation stages, connect them to markets and investment opportunities. We help plug knowledge, expertise, and skills gaps, gain access to investment, and fill market niches to maximize the potential of the innovations and innovators we support.
To provide Palestinian youth with a robust and strong innovative platform for entrepreneurial growth that combines business, research, and academia, ensuring that the integration of the three is more efficient and has a higher impact on innovation (talent, technology, start-ups) than the three standing alone.
To become the leading engine for innovation and entrepreneurship in Jerusalem for empowering youth to advance economically and socially
- Ensuring effective project management of the assigned project by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational, financial and administrative outputs, while tracking the project’s progress through monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordination and building strong partnerships with the partners and relevant stakeholders (Private Sector, Universities, Consultation services, etc).
- Preparation and assistance to finalization of reporting according to donor procedures.
- Knowledge sharing and other relevant responsibilities pertaining to the project implementation and contribution to the office, focusing on achievements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Implement and manage the project on a day-to-day basis, coordinate the implementation of the respective activities based on the relevant project document, including, as needed, supervision and guidance of other project staff, consultants and experts with a view to achieving project results.
- Ensure the timely and quality delivery of planned project activities.
- Develop comprehensive/detailed project work-plans that include all project activities and roles and responsibilities of the stakeholders and set-out corresponding milestones.
- Monitor the progress of implementation of project activities and key event schedules observing the work-plans and set deadlines, including monitoring of the financial resources and accounting to ensure accuracy and reliability of financial reports.
- Mobilize services to support project activities, including Call for Proposals, drafting TORs, requirements and specifications.
- Ensure that gender equality is pursued in all project activities and reflected in work plans, budgets, reports.
- Ensure that accessibility for persons with disabilities is reflected in all project activities.
- Strive to engage groups and communities in project activities that affect them.
- Communicate project goals and activities clearly to both stakeholders and the wider public.
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Location: Jerusalem with some visits to different Palestinian cities.
Starting date: Immediately.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in project management, processes and procedures at Non-Governmental Organizations or Private Sector.
- Experience with Startups & SMEs is a must.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, organization, and listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal diplomatically and flexibly with a range of different people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic, Hebrew is a plus.
- Jerusalem I.D. & Driver’s License.
Kindly send your CVs to [email protected] by Tuesday 16/3/2021.