Station J aims at making economic, social and sustainable impact through Palestinian innovation fueled by expertise, entrepreneurial talent, and new technology from across the globe. Our role is combining practices, tools, resources and environments to influence the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Jerusalem. We guide innovators and entrepreneurs from ideation stages, connect them to markets and investment opportunities. We help plug knowledge, expertise, and skills gaps, gain access to investment, and fill market niches to maximize the potential of the innovations and innovators we support.
Type: Part-time job
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop the organizational marketing plan in line with the Communication and marketing strategy and the organizations’ objectives.
- Act as a Brand custodian of Station J’s brand and its identity in-order to ensure brand consistency across the various brand touch points (website, social media, advertising, signage, events etc.
- Maintain a database of media organizations and contacts within them.
- Manage and develop Station J’s social media communications through all channels.
- Assist in conceptualization and implementation of key events related to projects and for the community such as forums, demo-days, hackathons, etc.
- Manage launch campaigns for key programs through different social media channels.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos.
- Assist in building relationships with universities students, Experts, mentors, industry professionals, influencers, and journalists.
- Analyze and report successes and failures of communications tools, campaigns as requested.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including material for a website, press releases, marketing material and other types of content.
- Assist in preparing and manage Station J’s communication budget.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum acceptable qualifications:
- University degree in communications, media, PR, Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in communication/ marketing.
- Project management and business operations experience is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English / Arabic).
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities & Station J mission and values.
For those who are interested and fulfill the needed qualifications, kindly send you CV to [email protected]