Al-Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered by the Palestinian Interior Ministry and holds a certificate of registration number 7536. TFS was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
TFS is implementing a 3-year project in partnership with Islamic Relief Palestine with generous fund from Islamic Relief Canada. The project aims to contribute to improving the social justice and resilience of citizens in Al Zawayda village through implementing inter-related & multi-dimensional interventions at duty-bearer level and the right-holder level. TFS is recruiting a qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Project Field Coordinator (2 vacancies)
The field coordinator is responsible on the daily field work, data collection and maintain regular contact with project participants.
Position Type: Full time (100 %)
Location: Al-Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) Office, El-Nasserite, Middle Area
Duration: 12 months subject to be extended based of fund availability and performance evaluation
Starting Date: April 2023
Reports to: Project coordinator
- Assisting the project coordinator in implementing the project Activities in accordance with the project proposal and budget.
- Conduct field visits to ensure implementation of project activities according to the DIP in a timely manner.
- Support the implementation of MEAL activities in coordination with MEAL team
- Organize meetings, workshops, and trainings and attend as requested
- Maintain effectively project participants database and produce reader-friendly presentations
- Participate in feeding the project reports, sharing field challenges, complaints, success & good practices
- Maintain an efficient project documentation and archiving system
- Responsible on preparing the success stories, case studies and media coverage
- Ensure productive coordination with other project team members and other supporting departments in the organization towards complementary model of work and long-lasting impact.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Development or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in projects, coordination and field work with NGOs or INGOs.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good writing and communication skills in English is an asset
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
Al-Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is mainstreaming of the gender concept; Female and persons with disability candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, cover letter, certificates, and supporting documents in English through:
Deadline for applications is 16/03/2023 at 12:00 PM.
Any Arabic applications or applications that doesn’t fulfill the requested requirements or applications after 16/03/2023 will be ignored
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.