Project Coordinator (Re-Advertisement)
Al-Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered by the Palestinian Interior Ministry and holds a certificate of registration number 7536. TFS was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children, and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
TFS is implementing a 3-year project in partnership with Islamic Relief Palestine with generous fund from Islamic Relief Canada. The project aims to contribute to improving the social justice and resilience of citizens in Al Zawayda village through implementing inter-related & multi-dimensional interventions at duty-bearer level and the right-holder level. TFS is recruiting a qualified candidate for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator (Re-Advertisement)
The project coordinator will be responsible for the planning, implementation & management of the project activities and stakeholders of the cash interventions, contribute in economic & vulnerability assessments and capacity building .
Position Type: Full time (100 %)
Location: Al-Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) Office, El-Nasserite, Middle Area
Duration: 12 months subject to be extended based of fund availability and performance evaluation
Starting Date: Based on fund secure, Expected: March 2023
Reports to: Project Manager
Under the supervision of the project manager, the Project coordinator is expected to perform the following tasks
- Lead the implementation of the cash interventions in accordance with the project proposal and budget.
- Influence rights-based, participatory implementation methodologies as well as gender mainstreaming and Inclusion throughout all project phases
- Ensure the implementation of activities in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Present Tawasol in the Cash Working groups and related coordination platforms
- Manage the external consultancies and cash intervention’s stakeholders
- Supervise junior team, build their capacities and ensure effective coordination with other organization departments
- Ensure productive coordination with other project team members towards complementary model of work and long-lasting impact.
Finance & Administration tasks:
- Prepare budget forecasts as well as following up on the project cash flow with and through the Finance Department.
- Maintain efficient expenditure tracking and responsible budget controlling
- Preparing procurement plan, quotations, tenders, and terms of reference (TOR) with and follow up with the Finance Department.Visibility, Documentation & Reporting tasks:
- Maintain project well documentation and efficient project filing system
- Participate in developing the project’s narrative reports as per project agreement i.e Monthly tracking, Interim and annual reports.
- Ensure visibility and media coverage of the cash interventions including photo, video, success stories & case studies
- Fulfill the project MEAL requirements as per the approved MEAL framework
- Coordinate the implementation of MEAL activities as needed and in accordance to the MEAL plan in support to MEAL department
- Conduct field visits to supervise and monitor activities.
- Maintain project consolidated learning log, and complaints register
- Demonstrate integrated and transparent accountability system
- Lead the learning activities, community feedback sessions and maintain updated learning log
- Demonstrate transparent human-centered accountability system
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Development, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in projects coordination and management with NGOs or INGOs.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Cash programing.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimum supervision, and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Al-Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is mainstreaming of the gender concept; Female and persons with disability candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
- Interested candidates should submit their CVs, cover letter, certificates, and supporting documents in English through:
- Deadline for applications is 04/02/2023 at 12:00 PM.
- Any Arabic applications or applications that doesn’t fulfill the requested requirements or applications after 04/02/2023 will be ignored
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The candidates applied in the previous announcement are still in the process and under evaluation.