Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is a pioneering national development organization with regional trend committed to rural and agricultural development, social justice and national liberation.
Under the project Women and Youth Empowerment, Entrepreneurship and Employment in the West Bank and Gaza (WYEEE) PARC is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a responsible Project Coordinator who will take part in leading, running, facilitating and organizing the project activities in cooperation with other project team aiming to flawless execution of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The project coordinator will ensure the project activity planning and delivery based on the best entrepreneurial models regarding the organizations policies and strategies in the following:
- Represent the project and PARC in all local and international entities
- Good command on project management requirements (technical and financial)
- Vision and challengeable thinking
- Drive a lead role in the provision of quality development advisory services around the microenterprises practice area (agribusiness, start up, entrepreneurship
- Facilitating of knowledge management in related areas
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree social work, business or any related field
- More than 5 years’ experience in similar domain
- Previous experience in the field cooperative and grant management
- Gender experience and women empowerment programs
- Proven experience working with startup or any related entrepreneurial scene
- Report writing with high quality in English command
Skills and competencies:
- Movement and outside missions
- Ability of movement local and international missions
- Team work, leadership skills, highly motivated personality
- Can multi-task and work under pressure
- Valid driving license
- We highly encourage females to apply for this position.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة