Education for Employment– Palestine (EFE- Palestine) is a local Palestinian non-governmental organization, registered in Palestine since 2009, that aims to create economic opportunities for unemployed youth so that they can create a brighter future for themselves, their families and their communities.
EFE-Palestine is seeking a qualified Project Coordinator/ M&E Assistant to join its team in Ramallah
Job Title: Project Coordinator/ M&E Assistant
Job Location: Main Office Ramallah
Supervisor: Program Manager
Type of Job: Full Time
Type of Contract: Project-based
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, and directing a wide range of training activities.
- Identify and qualify potential training projects through careful needs assessments and preparation of accurate description of training program requirements
- Preparation of training schedule for all training programs
- Establish and maintain relationship with alumni and serve as main point of contact.
- Track and update data on individual alumni including monitoring and changing of alumni contact information (address, employer, direct supervisor, phone, email, and other information).
- Compile and validate existing alumni information into a database and continually retrieve and update info.
- Oversee alumni budget tracking and monitoring, and Solicit alumni for volunteer and financial contributions.
- Present reports on M&E and alumni.
- Engage Alumni through organizing events and activities.
- Coordinate the monitoring and Evluation process.
- Field visits to training sessions and conduct evaluation for trainees
- Write success stories
- Submit surveys and applications
- Manage the Salesforce and other systems for M&E
- Supervise the translation of the surveys and applications
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Economics,Social Scinces or higher in relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in training;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Computer Skills;
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong consultative communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and online applications).
- Highly committed, able to work under pressure, adapt to new situations, and meet deadlines.