Education for Employment (EFE) – Palestine is a local Palestinian non-governmental organization, registered in Palestine since 2009, that aims to create economic opportunities for unemployed youth so that they can create a brighter future for themselves, their families and their communities.
EFE-Palestine is seeking a qualified Project and Fundraising Coordinator to join its team in Ramallah and Jerusalem.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify and maintain relationships with stakeholders including donors, beneficiaries, the private sector, and educational institutions.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of project activities.
- Prepare work plans for projects and monitor programmatic results and budget spending.
- Work closely with the communications department and provide updates, communication material, on projects.
- Support monitoring and evaluation efforts of projects.
- Prepare programmatic reports in Arabic and English.
- Comply with budget, donor guidelines, financial and administrative processes of EFE.
- Assist the business development department in drafting concept notes and proposals.
- Write grant reports, acknowledgement letters and other correspondence as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of education.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Fundraising, Project and Program coordination with local and International Organizations.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in M&E is a plus.
- Experience in report writing in Arabic and English.
- Experience in proposal writing.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Jerusalem Residency
Please email cover letter and CV no later than Wednesday the 6th of November, 2019 to the following email: [email protected]