Education for Employment– Palestine (EFE- Palestine)is a local Palestinian non-governmental organization, registered in Palestine since 2009, that aims to create economic opportunities for unemployed youth so that they can create a brighter future for themselves, their families and their communities.
EFE-Palestine is seeking a qualified Communication and Corporate outreach officer to join its team in Ramallah.
Job Title: Communication and Corporate outreach officer
Job Location: Ramallah Office
Type of Job: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare necessary project materials for audio-visual purposes .
- Assist and aid in Project M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation).
- Formulate reports on Communication and Outreach, and Public Relations in both Arabic and English.
- Assist in proposal writing.
- Communicate with partners and donors, attend meetings and compose MoUs (Memoranda of Understanding).
- Develop a communication strategy.
- Conduct regular updates of EFE-P webpage.
- Devising a media plan for the publication and distribution of EFE-P latest news.
- Media coverage and dissemination activities through local and international media outlets.
- Strategically manage partnerships with the private sector and employer partners and secure job commitments prior to and after training
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Communication, Public Relations, or in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Communication with local organizations (experience in international organization is an added value)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage educational training programs.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong consultative communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and online applications).
- Highly committed, able to work under pressure, adapt to new situations, and meet deadlines.